Toll Free: 1800 111 346
Phone: +61 7 4041 1600
Fax: +61 7 4051 9505
View On Google Maps:
Cairns Reef Terminal
Activities — Introductory Diving
Introductory diving is safe, fun and a "must do" on the Great Barrier Reef. Passions of Paradise has been conducting Introductory scuba diving for more than 18 years and has an unblemished safety record. The company has even been recognised by an International Dive Training facility in Australia (SSI) as their best Australian operation.
All our Introductory scuba divers are dived from the back of our boat into a coral rich lagoon which is calm, shallow and full of marine life.
What We Offer
- A FREE "try before you dive" policy which means that you are welcome to join in the briefings, get into the water and use the apparatus for approximately 5 minutes before deciding to continue with the dive.
- Maximum of 4 students per Instructor. Less if nervous divers.
- Highest quality equipment.
- Oustanding safety record. Your safety is our highest priority.
- Highly experienced Instructors.
Please note, by law, all scuba divers must complete a Medical Questionnaire on the boat. A copy can be downloaded here. This may preclude some passengers from scuba diving as scuba diving involves lung expansion and moderate exertion. Please feel free to email us with any questions.